Beginning on October 1st, your child is invited to visit PJP and experience firsthand the many opportunities he or she has to look forward to at PJP! During a Shadow Day, students will witness academic and student life, and they will discover the ways in which they will be able to develop their unique talents at PJP.
Shadow Days take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until the end of April.
Important Information for Shadow Day Visits:
- Plan to arrive at 8:00 a.m. in the STUDENT CENTER. A PJP admission officer and student ambassador will be anxiously awaiting to meet your student.
- Wear your school uniform, if applicable. Public school students should wear appropriate, comfortable clothing.
- Visitors may carry his/her cell phone; however it may only be used during lunch or free time.
- We will provide your student with a loaner chrome book during their visit. This will allow them to test the technology they will be using while also be allowed to participate in class.
- Prospective students will receive a complimentary lunch.
- The school bookstore is open during all lunch periods for PJP spirit wear, candy, etc. Students are more than welcome to bring cash for bookstore purchases.
- Your student will be dismissed at 2:45 p.m. Pick up will be located at the Student Center.
* Location of Student Center: If you are facing the school, the Student Center is located between the Main Entrance and Gymnasium.
Shadow days are limited to SIX students per day. Once we receive six requests for a given day, that day will close to any other shadow students. We are sorry for the inconvenience, it's important that we do not overcrowd our classrooms. Thank you for understanding.
Shadow Day confirmations will be sent to the email address you provide, which will include detailed instructions for the visit. If you have any questions, please contact:
Mrs. Dianne Manza
Assistant Director of Admissions
email@example.com or 484-975-6500 ext. 3010.
SCHEDULE A SHADOW DAY NOW!
Fall Open House
Sunday, March 24, 2019
PJP will host a Fall Open House on Sunday, March 24, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Students of all ages are welcome! Come let our PJP Student Ambassadors show you around our beautiful school, as they share their experiences and answer questions that are important to you and your family. You will have the opportunity to meet our administration, teachers, and coaches. We look forward to seeing you and your family on March 24!
THE UNIVERSITIES PJP STUDENTS ATTEND