As of July 2016, Pope John Paul II has transitioned into a new governance and administration model, with a new Board of Directors with Limited Jurisdiction. Board Members' Profiles are provided on the menu to the right. If you would like to contact a board member please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The board of directors will:
- Drive strategic planning
- Actively engage in fund development and alumni activities
- Regularly review financials of PJPII
- Regularly assess the quality of facilities and programs
- Plan for capital expenditures
- Monitor fundraising projects and goals as well as acceptance of gifts and donations
- Actively support the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs.