Respect Life Club
"In the name of God: Respect, love and serve life, every human life! Only in this direction will you find justice, development, true freedom, peace, and happiness!"
Bi-monthly after school.
The PJP Respect Life Club serves to promote the dignity of every human person from conception until natural death, within our school community and beyond. Through prayer, education, and advocacy, members promote a culture of life.
- Spearhead in-school awareness campaign during Respect Life Month (October) and provide prayer opportunities.
- Club officers and members attend the Fall and Spring Archdiocesan Respect Life Leadership Days as training to empower them to stand up for life in school and beyond.
- Provide volunteers and recruit runners for the annual “A Baby’s Break 5K” held at PJP benefiting “A Baby’s Breath” crisis pregnancy center in Collegeville, PA.
- Attend annual “Stand Up For Life Dinner” in Philadelphia.
- Coordinate annual Giving Tree collection of baby items which are donated to “A Baby’s Breath” and Birthright of Pottstown.
- Sing Christmas carols to residents of local nursing homes and rehabilitation centers.
- Coordinate attendance of 100+ students at the annual Archdiocese of Philadelphia Mass for Life at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC before participating in the annual March for Life.