Retreats, days of reflection and prayer services are also held throughout the course of the year.
- The freshman retreat, held in the first quarter, welcomes all students into the Catholic, Christian community that is Pope John Paul II High School.
- The sophomore retreat, held in the second quarter, focuses on cultivating Catholic, Christian leaders in the spirit of Pope Saint John Paul II.
- The theme of the junior retreat, which is held off campus in the third quarter and is divided by gender, is living out your Christian vocation.
- The vast majority of seniors attend one of the four Kairos retreats offered each year. For more information about Kairos, please see the included KAIROS pdf document on this page. Those who do not attend a Kairos retreat attend a pilgrimage, held in the fourth quarter, to the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul and either the National Shrine of St. John Neumann or the National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia in Philadelphia.
- A faculty retreat, held each November, focuses on concrete ways to incorporate our Catholic faith into the everyday life of a Catholic School teacher.