Class Days of Recollection are days of reflection, small group activities and prayer which are held within the time frame of a regular school day.
- The Freshman Day of Recollection welcomes all students into the Catholic, Christian community which is Pope John Paul II High School.
- The Sophomore Day of Recollection focuses on cultivating Catholic, Christian leaders in the spirit of our patron Pope Saint John Paul II.
- The Junior Class Day of Recollection, which is held off campus and is divided by gender, focuses on how to discern and live out your Christian vocation.
- The vast majority of Seniors attend one of the Kairos Retreats. For more information about Kairos, please see the Kairos PDF document at the lower right corner of this page.
Those who do not attend a Kairos Retreat attend a Day of Recollection. This day encompasses a pilgrimage to the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul and the National Shrine of St. Katherine Drexel. Also included in the pilgrimage is an opportunity for prayer, reflection and a tour of either the National Shrine of St. John Neumann or the National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia.
- A Faculty Day of Recollection focuses on concrete ways to incorporate our Catholic faith into the everyday life of a Catholic School teacher.