School leadership working collaboratively with PJP's Board of Directors conducted one year of listening to our constituents, investigated school needs, and explored strong partnerships to set our future priorities.
As we close another memorable year, we have welcomed new students from both public and private schools, made facilities enhancements, developed new partnerships with universities and colleges and grew our course offerings. It is time to try new things, challenge our students in innovative ways, and strengthen our ability to nurture their mind, body and spirit. Our new strategic plan sets our roadmap on how we plan to enhance our mission.
From our new strategic plan, we are committed to:
• Increase students’ college readiness in math, critical reading, and writing skills.
• Introduce a dedicated STEM program that highlights the interdisciplinary STEM fields.
• Provide resources and support for students with learning needs and challenges to achieve academic success.
• Expand academic course offerings.
• Advancing our impact by engaging a culture of philanthropy towards school-wide initiatives.
• Tell our story of excellence and value that will consistently increase enrollment over 800 students annually.
We rely on financial gifts to close the gap between tuition and the cost to educate a PJP student. These gifts impact every aspect of a PJP education. By enhancing the depth of the academic and co-curricular programming, attracting and retaining the finest teachers and staff, augmenting financial aid to secure socioeconomically diverse student body, and sustaining our facilities are just a few examples of how our donors’ time, talent and treasure impact our school. It is our hope that all community members will share in this awesome responsibility and choose each year to make Pope John Paul II High School a philanthropic priority at a contribution level they are comfortable.
Thank you to every individual and organization listed in our annual report. Each donor is unique, each gift is special. And most importantly, we are sincerely grateful for the support you offer to Catholic education and your belief in our mission, one which is more significant today than ever before.