Below is a list of the required forms for the 2018-2019 school year. Unless otherwise specified, these forms are to be returned in your son/daughter’s envelope to their homeroom teacher no later than Monday, September 10, 2018. Please keep the forms attached together we will separate them when they are returned. Also, please be aware that some forms are double-sided.
- Signature Card
- Chrome Book Policy and Use Agreement
- Health Survey Secondary Emergency Information
- Consent form for Electronic Communication with Minors
- Authorization for Student Pick-up
- Parental Registration Statement (New Students)
- No Child Left Behind Act Form (Classes of 2019 and 2020 Only)
In addition to completing these forms, please review the Limerick Emergency Plan. These plans were developed to protect students should an incident at Limerick Generating Station require a protective response.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health requires students in the 11th Grade (Class of 2020) to have a physical examination. A letter detailing this requirement and the physical form were sent home with the Class of 2020 report cards. Please have your doctor complete the form and return to the attention of the school nurse by Friday, September 28, 2018. We can accept a physical dated anytime within the previous school year. The PIAA sports physical can be accepted in place of the State physical form:
- Make a separate copy of the PIAA physical form,
- attach a current immunization record and mark the envelope Attn: School Nurse.
Returning these forms in a timely manner will assist us in updating our records. They are also necessary in the event of an emergency. Thank you in advance for returning these forms by the due date specified above.