The Admission Office welcomes you!
- We operate on a rolling admission decision; although there is not a specific deadline to apply, it is to your advantage to plan ahead and apply early!
- We realize the decision to choose a high school is a critical one. PJP offers exciting opportunities, real world learning with a balance of academic rigor and co-curricular activities.
- PJP is home to a talented and friendly student community.
- If you’re serious about academics and driven to turn opportunities into accomplishments, then PJP is where you should be!
- Whether it’s our students’ relentless work ethic, critical thinking, or service to the community, our students bring an uncommon drive to everything they do. PJP students are inventive, ambitious, and take charge to succeed!
If you have a student looking to attend Pope John Paul II High School next year, please follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Complete the Online Application (There is no fee to apply!)
Step 2: Provide a photocopy of your student's 7th and 8th grade report cards will suffice for a completed application. Acceptable copies include: a photocopy of the printed report card, or a printed copy from MyStudentsProgress or the Online Report Card system your child's current school uses. You can either email or mail your report cards to:
Mrs. Dianne Manza
181 Rittenhouse Road
Royersford PA 19468
CLASS OF 2023 (incoming 9th graders):
- Once we receive records they will be reviewed for admittance decision.
- When your child is accepted to PJP, you will receive an acceptance letter, a registration form and welcome phone call.
- You will be asked to officially register your child by paying a $200.00 non-fundable and non-transferable registration fee. Your new Panther will be enrolled once the registration fee is received by our Tuition Office.
- Upon receiving your registration fee your student will be eligible for financial aid. Financial Aid Packages will begin to be distributed starting in December.