Beginning on October 3rd, your child is invited to visit PJP and experience firsthand the many opportunities he or she has to look forward to at PJP! During a Shadow Day, students will witness academic and student life, and they will discover the ways in which they will be able to develop their unique talents at PJP.
Shadow Days take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until the end of April.
Important Information for Shadow Day Visits:
- Plan to arrive at 8:00 a.m. in the STUDENT CENTER. A PJP admission officer and student ambassador will be anxiously awaiting to meet your student.
- Wear your school uniform, if applicable. Public school students should wear appropriate, comfortable clothing.
- Visitors may carry his/her cell phone; however it may only be used during lunch or free time.
- We will provide your student with a loaner chrome book during their visit. This will allow them to test the technology they will be using while also be allowed to participate in class.
- Prospective students will receive a complimentary lunch.
- The school bookstore is open during all lunch periods for PJP spirit wear, candy, etc. Students are more than welcome to bring cash for bookstore purchases.
- Your student will be dismissed at 2:45 p.m. Pick up will be located at the Student Center.
* Location of Student Center: If you are facing the school, the Student Center is located between the Main Entrance and Gymnasium.
Shadow Day confirmations will be sent to the email address you provide, which will include detailed instructions for the visit. If you have any questions, please contact:
Mrs. Bonnie Delciotto,
Assistant Director of Recruitment and Retention,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-975-6500 ext. 3033.
SCHEDULE A SHADOW DAY NOW!
Come see our school, meet our students and teachers and speak with members of our leadership team. Our next Open House is this coming Spring:
Wednesday, MARCH 29 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.