STUDENT ABSENCE OR LATENESS
- A phone call must be made by a parent or guardian to the PJP Attendance line by 9:00 AM.
- The attendance line, 484 975-6500 ex 3015, is a 24 hour voice mail line.
- Provide the student's name, student number and reason for lateness or absence.
- An absence note must be returned to the Student Services Office upon the student’s return to school.
- All doctor appointments should have a note from the doctor office when the student arrives at school.
- Requires a note from the parent or guardian with student name, student number, date and time of the early dismissal.
- This note must be brought to the Student Services Office prior to the early dismissal.
- Parents picking up their students must report to the Student Services Office to sign them out.