Students from parish and regional schools will learn more about this event from their seventh grade teachers, and they will sign up to visit PJP with their homeroom teachers. There is no need for students attending the parish and regional schools of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia to sign up individually, as the parish and regional schools will send PJP a complete list of seventh graders who plan to be in attendance.
Seventh grade guests will follow a roster of classes, meet our teachers, coaches and club moderators, hear from our administration and student leaders, enjoy performances from our Studio 38 Drama Department and Band, and end the day in our gymnasium with a fun “Brain Show/Dance Challenge”, which will be a friendly competition between grade schools. It is a day full excitement, and it is a great way to learn what it’s like to be a student at PJP!
Important notes for students and their families:
- The school address is 181 Rittenhouse Road, Royersford, PA 19468. The school phone number is 484-975-6500 (hit zero at the prompt).
- The PJP school day will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m. Please arrive between 7:45 and 8:00 a.m. and plan for pick-up by 2:30 p.m.
- All families/students are responsible for their own transportation to and from PJP.
- Students should report to the Auditorium, on the left side of the building when facing the school. Afternoon pick-up will be from the Gymnasium, on the right side of the building.
- All Catholic school students are asked to wear their current school uniforms.
- Lunch will be provided (at no cost) for all visiting 7th graders. Students will have a choice of a hamburger or hot dog, along with french fries, a soft pretzel and a bottle of water. If your child does not wish to eat this lunch, he or she may bring a brown bagged lunch, which the student will carry.
- The PJP “bookstore” will be open for the purchase of PJP spirit wear and candy/beverage options, if your child wishes to bring along money.
- If your child has food allergies or medical needs that the staff at PJP should be aware of, please call 484.975.6500 ext. 0 and ask for the Food Service Director or one of our School Nurses (there is a nurse at PJP five days a week) to address your concerns prior to March 29.
Thank you so much, and we look forward to seeing your child on March 29!
Click here to RSVP for the Spring Open House: OPEN HOUSE RSVP
If your family has a seventh grade student and you wish to be added to the email communication distribution list, please add your email address here: CLASS OF 2022 EMAIL DATABASE